Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Twinkle Tuesday - Pom Pom Wreath

This weeks Twinkle Tuesday is all about the Pom Pom!
I'm totally addicted to them!
They're so simple, and can be used for just about ANYTHING!
Today I'm showing you my pom pom wreath...
I used two different colors of fabric,
and then I used...
AN OLD BOOK!
I love how it turned out!

If you missed how to make the pom poms you can check out the tutorial {here}


I hope you try these out, because I promise you WILL be addicted and will LOVE the outcome, no matter how you use them!

P.S. We're now on Facebook! Look for AdamsTrinity, and you'll see some of our creations up for sale!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I've been seeing book page flowers everywhere but have yet to make some myself! I would love for you to stop by and link up to my Ten Buck Tuesday link party!

    ReplyDelete